Best software for manufacturing
Just like with other industries manufacturing also has computer software that is designed strictly for the manufacturing plant. And if you are in the manufacturing industry then you are probably already ware of how important it is to have software that is designed for manufacturing. Sure you can get a variety of different software to fulfill most of your needs, but manufacturing plants have some unique needs that can only be covered by manufacturing software.
Here is a look at some of the best software for manufacturing.
- Epicor Vantage is optimized for rapid installation, low training costs, simple operation, easy modification, and cost-effective expansion.
- Epicor Vista is a world-class, Windows-based desktop system for small job shops or make-to-order departments of large enterprises.
- Epicor Vantage and Epicor Vista offer you the choice of a SQL or Progress database, as well as the ability to run on Windows, Unix or Linux.
- Here are some of the software modules that this program offers - Excel manufacturing, product configuration, order management, quote management, data collection, advanced inventory management, shipping and receiving, scheduling, and many others.
Consona Made2Manage / Intuitive:
- Consona offers world-class ERP software solutions that service more than 2,500 manufacturers worldwide.
- Their solutions fit assemble-to-order, configure-to-order, engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, and mixed mode manufacturing business types in multiple industries.
- Built from the ground up with 100% Microsoft technology. We are now pioneering Microsoft .NET technology to create the next generation of enterprise software. The current release of Intuitive ERP has a pure .NET managed code framework and over 90% of the standard product features have been rewritten in pure .NET.
- Some of the software modules that are included with this software are - inventory control, advanced planning, manufacturing, purchasing, materials management, demand forecasting, and a few others.
- But the drawback to this software is that it does not have as many modules as other software such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, etc. So you would have to purchase separate software to cover those departments.
- Macola ES provides you with one software solution for all your business process needs by allowing you to put together your own Macola ES system from a suite of powerful products.
- Macola ES uses the newest database technology, Microsoft SQL Server 2000. This delivers significantly more power than ever before, through 32-bit processing, advanced security, scalability and reliability.
- Some of the software modules that this program contains are - general ledger, bill of material, purchase order and receiving, manufacturing cost accounting, materials requirements planning, inventory management, shop floor control and many others.
Infor ERP Solutions:
- Offers its Customer-First Product Strategy- a comprehensive approach to delivering value to customers based on the three key objectives: enriching customers' investments, extending the value of Infor solutions, and evolving through innovation to produce next-generation value.
- Designed to help their customers manage the end-to-end business processes that are critical to their success, and to enable rapid response to changing business drivers by delivering solutions on an open service-oriented architecture.
- It can play a major role in helping companies of all sizes become more competitive and it enables businesses to derive SOA benefit without complexity.
- At the core of Infor's enrich, extend and evolve product strategy is Infor Open SOA, a service-oriented architecture that is redefining the way software is used to achieve faster and greater business value. With Infor Open SOA, companies can more easily adapt to change because their software can be reconfigured by a business analyst without having to change core packaged software.
- Some of the software modules that comes with this software are - eCommerce, Customer Relationship management, Quality Management, Supply Chain Management and a few others.