The best apps for your iPhone or Blackberry
When you upgrade to a new phone like the iPhone or Blackberry, there are so many apps out there that it can be hard to figure out which ones you really need and which ones are worthwhile. Finding a guide tohelp can be just as challenging as the `Users Guide' to iPhones and Blackberrys offer just the basic operating instructions to get the phone up and running and they don't offer any information about how to install apps or which ones are the best apps. Here is a guide to your new iPhone or Blackberry and the best apps for them.
The iPhone is one of the most popular phones on the market because of the way it has brought together the internet and multiple applications. Not only is the iPhone impressive to look at, the gadgets it offers are amazing and pretty soon you will be hooked on the iPhone. Here are a few of the best apps for your iPhone:
1. Pandora - this app is one of the most popular apps for your iPhone. Pandora allows you to build a media library and it will evaluate your musical tastes and organize them by your most played tracks. The great thing about Pandora is that you can take your favorite tunes with you wherever you go and you will also get recommendations to new music so you can keep up with the latest music out there.
2. Dropbox - if you use your iPhone for a number of word documents, excel spreadsheets, and many other documents, you can upload them right from your iPhone to your computer. The Dropbox application helps you transfer the files back and forth from the computer and your cell phone and they will be safe and protected.The dropbox app is free to download for your cell phone and even for your computer. When you add more storage space to your Dropbox you may need to pay money for the app but it depends on how many files you want to add to your Dropbox.
3. AroundMe - do you travel a lot and fine yourself of navigational help? The AroundME app is a great way get around town and to make sure you won't get lost again. This app has GPS capabilities and it gets updated constantly in order to help you stay up to date with the latest maps and information for your travel needs.
The Blackberry has been around for a few years now and it continues to grow in popularity as it competes with the iPhone.Blackberry devices have been used by business professionals for many years as it allows you to use Microsoft Word and many other programs. It's a great way to stay in touch with your employees, customers, and professionals. A Blackberry is essentially a mini-laptop that you can take with you everywhere as you have access to the internet and email.
1. Google Maps - If you don't want to use the traditional GPS device, you can use Google Maps instead. This will allow you to narrow down to specific locations so you can see right where you are going so you don't need to stop and buy a map or stop and ask for directions from gas stations and other people.
2. Blackberry Messenger - Are you addicted to chat sessions, Blackberry Messenger is one of the best options as you and your friends can stay in touch with your friends. The nice part about Blackberry Messenger is that you can send out messages and you won't be charged by your cell phone provider to do so.
3. Facebook for Blackberry - Do you love facebook? Facebook mobile is a great way to stay in touch with all of your friends and others on Facebook and you can even upload pictures right from your Blackberry.