Reasons you should buy a Kindle
The Kindle has become one of the hottest high tech gadgets, on the market today. While the opinion is split as to whether or not you really "need" a Kindle, users are generally positive in their reviews. If you are considering whether or not to buy one, here are reasons you should buy a Kindle-
- You have access to newspapers from all over the world. Many people want to be able to read different newspapers, but don't want to have to deal with the time, hassle, expense and then disposal of the newspapers. Using your Kindle you download single issues, of any newspaper, from bed, the doctor's waiting room or in line at the bank. Best of all you don't have to pay, for a monthly subscription. You can also find many free trials, for many newspapers, through your Kindle.
- You won't ever need a dictionary again-One of the major benefits of using a Kindle, is when you come across a word you don't understand, you only have to highlight and click on it, to get a definition. The Kindle comes with a built in dictionary, so you don't have to stop reading to go find out what a word means.
- You can sample any book you are interested in-Since many readers are always on the lookout for new books, you can download a sample of a book, for free. This way you can check the content, make sure that you are really interested and get an idea of the style of the book, before you are committed to pay for it.
- You won't go broke using a Kindle-The initial reaction to the Kindle was that it would be too expensive to use. However, users report that they prices, for downloading are extremely affordable, making the Kindle all the more user friendly. Best of all many books (especially the classics) are free. If you suddenly feel an urge to read a classic, you can just download it to your Kindle, without it costing you anything. The bottom line is that anything you want to be sent to your Kindle, from a recipe, or research articles, for just 10 cents a page, making it one of the most affordable research tools around.
- You won't run out of space in your house, or apartment-Serious readers collect books and books take up serious space. If you have long ago run out room in your house and your bookshelves are overflowing, then a Kindle might be right for you. You can access books, without having to give up space to a book that you might not even want to have in your library.
- You won't have to give up the books you love-While the library is always a great option (if there is one in your community), with Kindle you don't have to take back any books you love. The bottom line is that any book you buy will remain, in your down library at Amazon. This means that even if you delete the book off of your Kindle, and then decide to read it again, you can just download it. You an also set up a family library, where I you want to read something that your spouse bought, you can download it to your Kindle. Best of all it easy to sync your online library to your Kindle.
- You won't have to remember where you were reading-The Kindle always remembers where you were reading, not matter how long it's been since you last opened the book. No need to worry about finding the right page, the Kindle will do that for you.